As you know, SongCast is a streamlined and affordable distribution service where artists and labels can release music into major digital retailers such as: iTunes, Rhapsody, AmazonMP3, Emusic, Napster, Spotify, MediaNet and all of their respective international stores like iTunes Europe, Amazon UK, among many others.
But why choose SongCast over its competitors?
- SongCast is affordable: Membership is only $5.99 per month, plus a one-time setup fee of $19.99 per album (or $9.99 per single). We won’t break your bank! We even offer free UPC and ISRC codes for every release you submit.
- SongCast Is easy to use: SongCast is an easy to use solution that provides artists and labels with world-class support. Got a question? Ask away – we’re ready and waiting.
- SongCast links social networking with retailers, making it easy for consumers to find and purchase your music online. We also work with the iTunes social network, Ping, and provide you with the necessary marketing tools, where you can conduct fan outreach.
- SongCast is non-exclusive: You can work with who you want, when you want.
- SongCast doesn’t take royalties: While some online distributors take a cut from your sales, SongCast does not take any royalties from our artists or labels. You control your music and keep 100% of your profits. So go ahead, keep what’s yours!
- SongCast provides Daily Trending Reports and more: Retailers send us monthly sales data and a breakdown of the information; song by song and store by store, which we share with you as it arrives. You’ll also be provided with iTunes Daily Trending Reports, where you can see the postal code and country of where your fans are making transactions for your music. You can access all of this information directly from your SongCast account.
So, as you’re making the step toward digital distribution, consider SongCast. We are a cost effective solution and provide our artists with world-class support.
Tell us what you think! Why did you choose SongCast Music Distribution?
Up next: Summer Festival round up!
The SongCast Crew